1 tbsp of coriander seeds
1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp of salt
1 pound of pork tenderloin
2 tbsp of fennel seeds
6 tbsp of fat free, less sodium chicken broth
1 tsp of minced garlic
1/8 tsp of ground black pepper
2 tsp of coconut oil.
1. Put fennel seeds and coriander seeds in a very spice grinder and process until slightly ground.
2. Put the spices in a blender and add the broth, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend well.
3. Slice the tenderloin into 2 equal pieces. Cut each piece lengthwise. Tend not to cut through. Open flat and rub the blended spice mixture around the pork.
4. Place essential olive oil in a very non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add pork and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done well. Remove pork from skillet.
5. Add ¼ cup of broth for the warm pan and cook until liquid almost evaporates. Scrape the skillet to have the browned scarred bits and pour over cooked pork.
Spicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Ingredients: 3 Tbl brown sugar; 1/2 tsp sweet paprika; 2 Tbl chopped cilantro; 1/4 c. soy sauce; 1 tsp dried mustard; 1 tsp cumin; 5 cloves garlic, sliced; 1 small pork tenderloins.
Combine all ingredients in the large freezer baggie. Add tenderloins; push out air. Marinate refrigerated 30-60 minutes minimum.
GRILL 5 inches above hot coals, covered Ten mins (thermometer registers 160). Turn over halfway through grilling, basting with marinade. Let stand 5 minutes. OR
BROIL 3 inches from heat 10-12 minutes till thermometer reads 160. Turn halfway through cooking, basting with marinade. Let stand 5 minutes.
Thinly slice crosswise. Discard leftover marinade.