¼ cup of soy sauce
¼ cup of tequila or bourbon
2 ½ lbs of pork tenderloin
2 tbsp of brown sugar
For the mustard sauce:
1/3 cup of mayonnaise
1 tbsp dry mustard
1/3 cup of sour cream
1 tbsp chopped scallions
1 and ½ tbsp vinegar
1. Mix the tequila or bourbon, soy sauce, and sugar. Just be sure you mix them well. Soak and marinate the pork tenderloins in mixture for 2-3 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees temperature.
3. Receive the pork from the marinade and bake in the oven for One hour while brushing with left-over marinade sauce from time to time.
4. Blend all sauce ingredients and mix well.
5. Slice pork into thin and diagonal portions and top with mustard sauce.
Barbecued Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Ingredients: 2 tsp (10 mL) cornstarch; 2 tbsp (25 mL) finely chopped fresh coriander; 2 pork tenderloins; 1 green_onion, finely chopped.
Marinade: 1/4 cup (50 mL) tomato_paste; 3 cloves garlic, minced; 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) granulated_sugar; 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Worcestershire_sauce; 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice; 2 tbsp (25 mL) grainy mustard; 4 tsp (20 mL) chili_powder; 1 tsp (5 mL) each ground cumin and coriander; 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt.
Marinade: In bowl, whisk together orange juice, tomato paste, mustard, garlic, chili powder, sugar, cumin, coriander, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Add pork, looking at coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate for about One day.)
Remove pork from marinade, letting excess drip back into bowl. Pour marinade into small saucepan; reserve.
Place pork on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill, turning Thrice, until browned and merely a hint of pink remains inside, about Twenty or so minutes.
Meanwhile, bring reserved marinade and 3/4 cup (175 mL) water to boil over high temperature; reduce heat and simmer until reduced to 1 cup (250 mL), 7 minutes.
In normal size bowl, whisk cornstarch with 1 tbsp (15 mL) cold water; whisk into marinade. Simmer until thickened and glossy, about 1 minute. Keep warm.
Transfer pork to cutting board and tent with foil; let mean Ten minutes before slicing across the grain. Sprinkle with onion and coriander. Serve with sauce.